Nissan ECU Reprogramming Software (NERS) is Nissan and Infiniti’s J2534-1 compliant reprogramming and VIN writing software. This software supports reprogrammable Engine and Transmission control unit ECUs from 1999 to current model year vehicles, and 2005 MY and later VIN writing into ECUs, when using a Nissan validated pass-through device. Click the Reprogramming Tab for additional information on reprogramming. This software only provides ECU reprogramming, blank programming and VIN writing capability. It does not provide diagnostic or key programming capability. For information on purchasing a Nissan or Infiniti diagnostic tool, please go to www.nissantechmate.com.
Vehicle reprogramming requires the use of the following:
- Nissan validated J2534-1 device
- Nissan ECU Reprogramming Software (NERS)
- Personal computer running Windows XP (SP2 or later) or Windows 7 64Bit
- Applicable reprogram file
Programming Blank ECU Service Parts-(requires Version 3.0.0 or higher)
September 2013, Nissan and Infiniti began the phase in of “Blank” Service Parts ECUs and TCMs. Depending upon the model and model year, replacement modules come WITHOUT software. When a replacement module is installed in an applicable vehicle for any reason, it will need to be programmed.
To identify the part number needed for reprogramming, you have two options:
- Retrieve the part number from the existing ECU, then purchase the programming packet for the part number.
- Obtain the programmed part number when you purchase the replacement ECU. Nissan’s and Infiniti’s parts catalog provides both the blank ECU part number and the program file (after-programming part number) to be used. The last 5 characters of the program file part number and the after-programming part number will be the same.
- Please note: Take care after making your selection that the listed vehicle information matches the vehicle you are programming.
KKThe K&K Jump-N-Carry series establishes the standards by which other jumpstarters are judged! Intended...$459.95
K KExciting! Versatile! Compact! This lightweight portable Jump-N-Carry 400 is extremely versatile easy...$167.95
Associated EquipmentThe stainless steel receptacle mounts onto a truck bumper. The extra long starting cables reach stalled...$351.95
Solar900 peak ampsLED battery status indicatorAutomatic recharging23 Heavy-duty cablesDC outlet to power 12 Volt accessories1 year limited warranty An ideal entry level 12V professional unit: features 900 peak amps, automatic charging, battery status LEDs and rotating holsters for easy clamp removal and replacement. Easy to use and lightweight, it is the ideal entry level professional jump starter. Its compact size, rugged case and ability to jump up to 5 vehicles on a single charge make the ES2500 a perfect companion for any situation in which you need portable power.$184.99
Solar800 cranking amps in 12 Volt3000 peak amps54 cables and industrial grade heavy duty clampsAutomatic chargingDC outlet to power a variety of 12 volt accessories Ideal for car dealerships and towing.$484.99
Solar22 amp hour battery LED battery status indicator Automatic recharging 43 Heavy-duty cables cold weather rated to -20 degrees DC outlet to power a variety of 12 Volt accessories 1 year limited warranty Bring on the power! With a high performance battery and up to 1500 Peak Amps, the ES5000 is the Booster Pac for professionals who need serious starting power. Ideal for garages. Multiple jumps between charges and 43 cables make the ES5000 as convenient as it is powerful. Most Battery Cables products are available for in-store pickup from Advance Auto Parts.$190.99