- When this screen displays (Figure 18), OCS reprogramming is complete.
- Select OK.
- Close the program (click on the red X in the upper right corner).
- Turn the ignition OFF.
- Disconnect the J-51594 OCS reprogramming cable.
- Disconnect the GR8, turn hazards OFF.
- Turn the ignition ON and observe the air bag warning light and the front passenger air bag status light:
- The air bag warning light should illuminate for 7 seconds and then go out.
- The front passenger airbag status light should illuminate for 7 seconds and then either stay illuminated or go out, depending on the occupation of the front passenger seat.
NOTE: If the air bag warning light or the front passenger airbag status light does not operate as described above, there may be an issue not covered by this campaign. Refer to ASIST and the appropriate ESM for additional diagnostic and repair information.
- OCS Reprogramming is Complete
- Zero Point Reset was included in the reprogramming – it is not necessary to perform as a separate
- Figures 20 through 26 on pages 10 through 13 are provided as reference if the OCS reprogramming stops (displays NG) at one of the items (1-7).
- Release the vehicle and submit a warranty claim using OP Code PC5230 (See Claim Information),